Paul Pogba to leave if Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions League

first_imgAdvertisement Comment Metro Sport ReporterFriday 1 Mar 2019 11:56 amShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Paul Pogba to leave if Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions Leaguecenter_img Pogba claimed an assist in United’s win vs Palace (Picture: Getty)Paul Pogba will leave Manchester United for a return to Juventus this summer if the Red Devils fail to finish in the top four, according to reports.The Frenchman has been linked with a return to Turin for a number of months now, especially during Jose Mourinho’s reign in the United dugout.The two of them endured a strained relationship last year, with many suggesting Pogba’s days at the club were numbered.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man CityHowever, since the Portuguese left United the speculation surrounding Pogba has seemingly quietened down with him now loving his football again under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.ADVERTISEMENTBut, it’s not all back to normal for the Red Devils, with Italian newspaper Tuttosport reporting the 25-year-old could still return to Turin this summer if his current club do not secure Champions League football for next season.AdvertisementAdvertisementUnited are just a point behind Arsenal in fourth spot in the Premier League, but they face difficult fixtures against Chelsea and Manchester City as well as the Gunners themselves before the season is over.More: Manchester United FCRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starNew Manchester United signing Facundo Pellistri responds to Edinson Cavani praiseEx-Man Utd coach blasts Ed Woodward for two key transfer errorsIt’s unknown how much would be needed to prize Pogba away from United, but Tuttosport claim he will not be willing to participate in Europa League football for another season.The 2018 World Cup-winner has enjoyed a return to form under Solskjaer, bagging nine goals and assisting seven others since Mourinho’s departure from the club.United’s next fixture is against Southampton on Saturday at Old Trafford.MORE: De Gea prepared to walk out on United as club refuse to meet his £400,000-a-week wage demands Advertisementlast_img read more

Last ditch attempt to buy Gold Coast house at auction pays off

first_imgWhen $580,000 was called, the Morgans made a final bid of $581,000 when the hammer came down.While no strangers to buying property, their purchase was still a shock. The Southport duplex attracted a lot of attention at auction.“It’s the first time (we’ve bought) at auction, we normally do it through private treaty,” Ms Morgan said.“But we’re really excited, it’s like a new chapter.”They attended The Event intending to buy on the day but only if the price was right.“We were happy to walk away if it wasn’t,” Mr Morgan said.“We’ve spent a lot of time researching and trying to find the right property.” They were attracted to the duplex on Meyer St because it was in a medium density zone, they could renovate it and it offered good rental return.The sale proved to be a bargain for the Morgans with property records showing both two-bedroom residences last sold for $645,000 in April 2017.More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa8 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag1 day agoMore than 80 properties went under the hammer yesterday as 11 sold prior to the auction. MORE NEWS: Fancy your own luxury resort? Ray White Surfers Paradise Group’s The Event drew a big crowd.A QUICK decision to bid an extra $1000 ensured Aaron and Celeste Morgan would walk away from the nation’s biggest auction event with an old duplex in their names.The pair were among several prospective buyers vying for the Southport property at Ray White Surfers Paradise Group’s auction extravaganza The Event on the Gold Coast yesterday.As the first property to go under the hammer at Royal Pines Resort, it attracted plenty of attention.A $300,000 offer kicked off the auction when a bidding frenzy broke out, with offers gradually climbed in mostly $10,000, $5000 and $1000 increments. MORE NEWS: Nation’s largest auction event tipped to rake in millions Ray White Queensland chief executive Tony Warland said there was nothing quite like The Event.“It’s not just a day of bidding and purchasing, it’s essentially a property expose where people are able to take advantage of a suite of stalls that offer services to assist home buyers and sellers,” he said. “January is exceptionally busy for all of our businesses on the Gold Coast, with auction events running throughout a 10-day period across the region.“Stock levels are lower than this time last year and because of this we’re seeing a huge amount of inquiry that results in properties being on the market for a shorter period. “The auction method in particular helps reduce days on market and to increase competition.”The number of properties sold at The Event had not been finalised at the time of publication. Video Player is loading.Play VideoPlayNext playlist itemMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration 1:58Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -1:58 Playback Rate1xChaptersChaptersDescriptionsdescriptions off, selectedCaptionscaptions settings, opens captions settings dialogcaptions off, selectedQuality Levels720p720pHD576p576p360p360p216p216pAutoA, selectedAudio Tracken (Main), selectedFullscreenThis is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window.This is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.Close Modal DialogThis is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.PlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration 0:00Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -0:00 Playback Rate1xFullscreenWhy location is everything in real estate01:59last_img read more

Hill-Rom Files Lawsuit Over Product Patent

first_imgHill-Rom is suing a company for alleged patent infringements.Hill-Rom is suing General Electric Co., for alleged patent infringements related to a system that monitors hand washing by healthcare workers.The Batesville-based hospital furniture company filed the federal lawsuit claiming GE’s product violates three of its patents.According to the suit, GE is actively marketing the product that was developed by Hill-Rom 15 years ago. The product is designed to monitor employees in potentially contaminated areas and verify they wash their hands.Two inventors of the Hill-Rom product reside in the region, Dennis Gallant of Harrison, Ohio, and Timothy Wildman of Metamora.Hill-Rom is seeking a jury trial, a block on the use of patents, and financial compensation.The 12-page suit states, “Hill-Rom has suffered and continues to suffer substantial injury, including irreparable harm and damages including loss of sales and profits that Hill-Rom would have made but for the infringement.”last_img read more